2009-10-01

Autumn is here - time to upgrade On-Line

It was hard to focus on on-line during summer. Heat and bugs, bugs and heat. It was much easier to go for a quick dip in the lake and horses loved the cool water after long days of sun.




Now, days are cooler and we can start working on out ground skills. So we picked up from where we left off: level 2++. Today we worked mainly on sideways, circling and than stick to me. Juliano did a great sideways in trot. Circling was a bit tricky cause J was full of energy, bucking and all. I was very pleased with stick to me at liberty. Juliano followed me around the field in trot, stopped when I stopped. Than he left me for a great big circle of gallop, but to my surprise trotted back to me after one lap.




Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment