2010-06-29

Dreams do come true

“Organize your life around your dreams - and watch them come true.”

Two weeks ago I've sent my resume along with a link to my blog to Parelli Center. I applied for a social media internship. Few days after that I knew I was going to UK for the Royal Festival of the Horse to see Pat and Linda, their horses and to get a chance to work closely with the team.

When I got the call from Brett and Sue from Colorado I was on cloud nine. It has been my dream for some time now to see Parelli and Parelli instructors work up close. And now not only will I see Pat and Linda live but I will have a chance to get a glance of "behind the scenes" action. I still can't believe it. I'm taking my camera with me so be sure to find tons of photos here when I get back. I hope Mikey Wanzenried will be there and will find few minutes for me cause I need to pick his mind about his work with Red Sun. By the way, this video of Michael and Red Sun was one of the first Parelli clips I've seen and I'm amazed by the relationship between them every time I watch it.


I'm so excited I can't sleep. Now the birds are singing so loud I'm sure I'll have trouble falling asleep, so it's 4:25AM and I'm off to let Juliano and his gang out.



Happy horses out in the pasture and their new friend - roe deer

1 comment: